2008年1月11日星期五

Journal Entry 1


Another sulty noon.The hot air made me could not sleep easily,therefore I got up from my bed,held my phone and press my good friend,WangCong's number.

I had been waitting for a long time before someone to answer it.

"Hello!May I speak to WangCong?"I said politely.

"Sorry,can you epeat it again?"that was a woman's voice.

"I'm looking for WangCong,is he there?"I had became a bit impatient and answered with a loud voice.

"Sorry!You have called the wrong number."She did not mind about my rudeness.

"That is impossible!Is that 5872433?"I became over agitated.

"This is 5874233."

There was silence in the phone and I felt so embarrassed.I could not hear any sound in the other side,maybe she was politely waitting for me to hang up phone or maybe she was warried about the questions I would ask,after that she hung up the phone before I said sorry to her.

Aforetime,I was hated those people who had called the wrong number,but now I finally understood,either strangers or friends,the respect was the most important and precious thing among human beings.I could not imagine that if the woman treated me liked the way I treated others,how my mood would be.

After all these,I closed my eyes and imagined the scene that I chatted with the next person who had also called the wrong number,maybe he would thank to me in the end.Suddenly,I felt an afflatus of cool breezee blew through my heart.

没有评论: