2008年1月11日星期五

Journal Entry 2


After a long time of vacation,I returned to school as a secondary four student.In the previous three years,I had never achieved my targets,therefore I thought that I had wasted a lot of time.

Secondary four is a very important year and it also important as my turning point ,so I decided that I should concentrate on my study and pass my "O" level examination with good mark that I expect.

I will read more English articles to improve my writing skills and be always speak out to improve my oral skills.

I will make a plan to manage an effective way to success,of course I will take step by step.And I will also to try my best to improve all the other subjects.

After I talked about my studying plan,let's share other expectations for my life.

In short term,I hope that I can celebrate my grandmother's 80th birthday.When I was young,my mother was did her business in other province,therefore my grandmother had always taken care on me.Although that will be a impossible dream,because I will take my “O" level examination at the same time.Maybe there is another way that I can use... ...

In long term,I only have a very simple expectation that I can marry before 30 years old,have a middle size apartment and it will be batter to have a car.

All these above are the targets and resolutions for this year, I wish they will come true in earnest and I will also prove that I can carry out all of my targets and expectations.

没有评论: